Thursday, 25 June 2015

A Day In The Life Of A Freelance Illustrator | Videos!



I have another video on my youtube channel which is another Day In The Life video featuring a busy Monday with a couple of deadlines and lots of painting!

I hope you enjoy watching and if you have any questions or comments please do leave them in the comments of my video and I'll try to answer them.

You can also subscribe to my channel to stay updated with my newest videos - I really enjoy making them so there should be more coming soon although they usually take a long, long time to make - longer than I'd care to admit!

You can also find my previous Day In The Life video below!



3 comments:

  1. i love seeing you on both blogger and on youtube! both great platforms to show your life and skills
    i just have to say, the details in your illustrations are absolutely amazing, always makes me want to start painting when i pass through your work.
    can't wait to see your futures projects and videos

    be well holly!

    http://janisrebeccaahn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all significant info.


    editorial illustrator

    london illustration agency

    ReplyDelete