Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Two New Book Covers! | Watercolour Illustrations

 
Today I'm happy to reveal two books I worked on towards the end of last year. It was great fun working with Design By Atlas on the design of the covers, and their brief was just right up my street. Painting food and cooking equipment is something I delight in, so although the deadline was extremely tight and I missed a lot of sleep - I look back on this project with fond memories. What's more, I am pretty darn pleased with the end result - these are beautifully printed books!




The journals are published by Laurence King for Magma Books, and will be in shops in a few months time. Follow me on twitter where I'll be sure to announce when they become available!


3 comments:

  1. Your illustrations look perfect on that journal Holly.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great work, they look amazing!

    ISOSCELLΔ | isoscella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete