Wednesday, 11 February 2015

My Art Supplies | Reccomendations on Watercolour & My Favourite Art Shop

This week I'm talking about my tried and tested art materials - and they're all amazing value for money! As always, I SO appreciate suggestions on future videos, as I'm just starting out on Youtube and trying to gauge what my audience might like to see!



Please do click the "thumbs up" button if you found this video helpful and please subscribe if you are a fellow Youtube watcher such as myself. Whilst I'm asking for things - who do you subscribe to on Youtube? Can you recommend any interesting channels?

Thanks for watching! See more illustration and pug related videos on my channel.

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good and interesting, always welcome such post as they help me to explore new stuff. Thank you for sharing it and keep posting such posts

    ReplyDelete