Monday, 16 February 2015

A Pair of Denim Jeans in Watercolour

I actually started this painting about a year ago but hadn't had time to finish it up until a couple of weeks ago. It felt good to complete it - and even better when I was able to sell the painting to a lovely customer!

I'm also selling lots of other original paintings in my etsy shop at the moment. I have a cupboard that is bursting at the seams with watercolours and it is' in need of a clear out so if you'd like to buy some original pieces please do take a look!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love your illustrations! They're so colourful and full of detail, there's nothing better than a hand painted original water colour piece that you know somebody has put a lot of time and effort into! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! awesome logo of jeans. Now I am sharing a site where you find Shop casual, cocktail, and special occasion dresses available in women's, plus and petites sizes with denim jeans

    ReplyDelete