Friday, 23 January 2015

A Day in The Life of an Illustrator

Another video was made this week. A day in the life video, in which I paint a basket of dandelions,  try and fail to do yoga without being attacked, and cook a vegetarian feast!

I hope you enjoy watching - it was a bit nerve-wracking to look directly into a camera and speak coherently, but I hope you appreciate my efforts!

Please do like (thumbs up!) and subscribe to my channel, as I'm hoping to make this a more regular thing.




I'd love to know your thoughts on what I should film next! What would you like to see more of? I'm thinking of making a few more instructional videos on how to use watercolour, my tips, and my favourite art materials. Might anyone be interested in this?

6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed seeing you painting and how you spend your day. I had to laugh when Quentin kept interrupting your yoga - dogs are so nosey aren't they!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nosey! And annoying. But I don't think I could do the poses without him trying to sleep in the crevices!

      Delete
  2. Seeing what you get up to in the day was really interesting, you should definitely make more videos! And the painting you were working on looked fantastic.

    I've just nominated you for the Leibster Award. Head over to my blog to find out some more about it. It's a really interesting way to find new blogs and share the love in the blogging community. :)

    http://printsregent.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/lets-get-to-know-each-other.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I'll put a response up this week - really enjoyed reading through your answers - plus you've given me some new blogs to follow too :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there I found your blog through Essie button. I'm trying to follow via bloglovin but when I search for your blog it can't find it. :(

    ReplyDelete