Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Illustrations for United Arrows Japan | Watercolour Illustrations



I was so pleased when United Arrows got in touch with me again to ask me if I would like to produce some more illustrations for their new catalogue. Of course, I said yes (YES PLEASE!) and above are the fruits of my labour.

I was asked to paint 11 Johnston of Elgin scarves plus the iconic printed label, plus a "handbag grid" (new terminology for me) and a rather mysterious monkey keyring dressed in costume. Lastly I painted a pair of shiny boots, which reminded me very much of a since lost ink painting I produced on my art foundation course.

You can find previous work for United Arrows here.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as usual, Holly - very fun to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tartan scarves!!! Would you be allowed to sell that as a print on Etsy?
    I lived in Scotland for a while once, part of me gets homesick sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I will put them on etsy if you'd be interested? Any particular one that youre interested in?

      Delete
  3. love these! especially the scarves and the first image.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Gorgeous illustrations, Holly! I especially enjoy the plaid scarves!

    - Lizz
    Smile a little at my blog here :]

    ReplyDelete