Friday, 1 August 2014

Martini Illustrations for Stylist Magazine | Watercolour Illustrations


Blue Cheese & Chocolate Martini
Elderflower & Wild Tea Martini

Cocoa Gin Martini

Lemon-grass & Coriander Martini

Marmite Martini

Tzatziki Martini

Last week I was lucky enough to be asked to produce some illustrations for Stylist Magazine. I was really pleased - Stylist are a client I've always wanted to work with. They often showcase illustration over photography (especially for their covers) and their pages are beautifully designed - not to mention they have a huge readership. Also, does anyone remember their fairy tale special? It was packed full of beautiful painterly illustration, unlike anything I'd seen in editorial before. It has to be said, they are a bit of a dream client for me!

I painted a series of unusual and mostly delicious sounding martini's for a full page spread in the magazine, which you can see below. Did any of you spot this?


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love these! They're so sweet and delicate and the colour scheme is lovely and summery. I've been experimenting with summer drink images on my blog too ( printsregent.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/its-summer-whether-weather-likes-it-or.html )

    ReplyDelete
  2. elderflower and tea martini? get in my mouth! love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely watercolors! Kisses from Argentina! ;)

    ReplyDelete