Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Illustrations for Scented Candles & Perfume | Watercolour


I recently added to a project I first worked on about 6 months ago, producing three additional goddess portraits to join the initial ten illustrations I created (you can see some of them here) for The Goddess Line in New York.

I'm pleased to say I can finally reveal how my illustrations were used, in this colourful fragrance range from The Goddess Line, including candles, pulse perfumes, soap and lip-balms!

The company were kind enough to send me some samples, and I can confirm they all smell AMAZING. I am particularly taken with Durga's line, the Hindu Goddess of power, enlightenment and change - with products containing notes of rosemary, vanilla and grapefruit. Delicious!


I can't quite believe I have my work on scented candles in America! Scented candles are a guilty pleasure of mine.






Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely S T U N N I N G! So lovely to see your work in action once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea, your paintings are so colourful. I love the different woman on every box.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love these, holly! they look amazing on the packaging too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently added to a project I first worked on about 6 months ago, producing three additional goddess portraits to join the initial ten illustrations I created (you can see some of them here) for The Goddess Line in New York.
    Triple and strong scented candles
    luxury scented candles

    ReplyDelete