Monday, 31 March 2014

Painted Toys! | Watercolour Illustrations

Last week I had the pleasure of working on a lovely private commission, painting two well-loved toys as a gift for a customer's niece and nephew. I thought this was such a lovely idea - I would have treasured a painting of my favourite childhood toy, immortalised on paper before it got too mucky or sent to a charity shop.

Raff the Giraffe

Rara the Zebra

 I liked the idea so much in fact, that I've added it as a custom listing in my etsy shop. You can now commission me to paint a precious toy as a gift to yourself, or friends and family. Click here for more info! As always, I would so appreciate if you could share this with anyone you think might be interested - I'd love to paint more cherished objects!



Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These are amazing - from the thumbnail on Blogger I thought it was a real toy! :)
    Very talented x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no way! Thank you Samantha :) Really like your blog - nice to see a beauty and illustration blog.

      Delete
  2. Aww these are so cute. What a lovely idea. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh that's such a good idea, and a really thoughtful present too! These pictures are prettyxx

    ReplyDelete