Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Food Illustrations for The Sun Newspaper | Watercolour Illustrations


Sesame salmon noodles.


Roast rib of beef with all the trimmings.
Sweet chilli prawn noodles.


I'm very happy to announce that I have my first weekly editorial job - painting the favourite home-cooked dishes of the celebrity world for The Sun's TV magazine. As you may have noticed, I adore illustrating food so I'm extremely excited to be involved in the newspaper's redesign- and hope I will be for some time to come.

5 comments:

  1. i love how vibrant your paintings are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! The lines and the colours makes the food look so good. Can I ask if you use a light board to help you out with the big lines or do you paint all for free? It looks so difficult:) Have a nice weekend! - Mo -

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing food illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your illustrations are really superb! *envy*

    ReplyDelete