Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Watercolour Flower Illustrations | A Peony and a Dahlia


A while ago I worked on some more flower illustrations for a flower arranging book proposal. They were to join an existing pair of paintings which you can see here

These paintings are now being sold at the Yellowstone Art Boutique in Stoke on Trent however, you guessed it, I'm still waiting on that book deal! I was paid for my time of course (I don't work for free you know), but it would be an extra treat to spend time on a whole book. I'm hopeful about this however, and have recently been working on some more proposal images, for a different book with the same publishers. Maybe this year will be my year.


3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed, gorgeous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. I had been missing your blog and just caught up with it today. I love all your work, and I'm glad you've been busy. These flowers are a treat.

    ReplyDelete