Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Intelligent Life Magazine | Food Illustration

It's been a little while since I've updated my blog. I'm not feeling incredibly guilty about this, I'm (not) sorry to say. I feel as though these past few months, since I've returned from my travels, my workload has been building to the point where a paint brush is never very far from my fingers. And who has time to type with a fistful of brushes?



I've been working with Intelligent Life magazine for a while now, and have a bi-monthly slot illustrating a food feature - discussing the signature dishes of the world's top restaurants. It's a fun job, and I've had to paint some pretty bizarre dishes (some of which don't exactly look edible...) but I appreciate a challenge, and it's nice to have a reoccurring commission.




Intelligent Life is a really great magazine, and working with them has been a breeze. I was really flattered to be asked in the first place; the art direction is fantastic and they're using a lot of amazing illustrators. I hope I get to stay.





1 comment:

  1. These illustrations are awesome. I'll have to check out that magazine!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete