Sunday, 8 July 2012

Festival T-shirt for Cheer Up Clothing


This is a design I've had to keep under wraps for quite a while, so I'm really excited to finally be able to share it. I worked with the super cool clothing company, Cheer Up! Clothing on a festival t-shirt design, and this is the result!

It was a bit of a challenge having to keep the items fairly 'safe' for a t-shirt design (ie. alcohol is clearly the biggest festival essential - I had to resist the urge to paint lots of beer and vodka!) Also, the idea was to keep the items unisex, which I think I achieved - although perhaps not every man needs chaps stick...


You can buy yourself a tee here, which I recommend you do quickly as it's a limited edition item. If you do make a purchase please do send me a picture of you in it (extra points if you wear it to a festival!) You can post it to me through Twitter, or on my Facebook page. I'd really love to see it in action! 

9 comments:

  1. absolutely adore this illustration Holly, it works so well as a t shirt! Definitely something I would wear to a festival <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally enjoying all the work you do, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this illustration!It works so well on the top, looks like a good fitting tee too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, it's so nice to see your work on a t-shirt! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!

    WMBG
    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled upon your site through Pinterest. And I'm awfully glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete