Saturday, 26 May 2012

A Portrait of the Queen | Watercolour Illustrations


I have a brand new print in conjunction with the Jubilee celebrations taking place next week. As always, this print is professionally executed, on watercolour paper, and is of the highest quality. Each print comes signed by the artist (me!) and I'm offering them at a special price of just £10!

If you love English royalty, or know someone who does, this print is a great gift. It works well hung with patriotic bunting for some Jubilee themed decoration - just a little suggestion from me!

I'm even offering a framing service, which can be requested through my shop.



To see my etsy listing, simply click the button below. Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely blog I just discovered that blog so nice, you have a new follower.

    I invite you to meet my blog, if you like you can follow, I follow you. ;)

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.


    http://blogpersonalstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete