Hello, and welcome, to the 'Sunshine Awards'. I'm not entirely sure what they are - I think some sort of blogging trend?! - but I was nominated by the amazing Harriet Gray (click her name to see her lovely blog, and crazily perfect illustrations) so I thought I'd give it a go.
Black - is that weird?! Most of my clothes are black, which indicates it might be my favourite. At the moment I'm loving gold though...Gold and pink.
Rabbits! Always and forever. I love how typically cute their exterior is - fluffy, twitchy nose, big eyes and ears - and yet their temperament can be a little mean and grumpy! My rabbit growls at me when I put my hands in her cage, for example. She's not afraid to tell me off.
☀ non-alcoholic drink
☀ facebook or twitter
☀ getting or giving presents
This question is to determine if you're a nice person or not, right?! Nice people say giving, meanies say getting. I like getting chocolate! I do genuinely get really excited about giving though, especially if it's something I've made or painted.
Daisies. I am contemplating a botanical style tattoo of a daisy plant - HOW exciting.
Painting, food (cooking/eating) and animals all bring joy to my existence.
I really don't have one.
I've got to nominate five people now...so I'm going to nominate some twitter peeps that I follow and admire (and who also happen to have gorgeous blogs!).
1. Devon Smith (illustrator). I love following her work through Instagram especially. Damn this girl can draw.
2. Hannah Evelyn (illustrator). Happy happy drawings and a lovely blog.
3. Kaye Blegvad (illustrator and jeweller) Because I just ordered one of her rings. Oh so beautiful. Who knew drawings and jewellery could be so intertwined?
4. Emmeline Pidgen (illustrator). Very talented lady, and one of the first people I started following on Twitter!
5. Julianna Swaney (illustrator). Dreamy blog, and dreamy drawings.