Sunday, 4 March 2012

Wedding Stationary Illustration | Watercolour Birds

This is a recent commission I completed for a lovely young couple (find Emma's textile blog here). The owl represents Emma (a night owl, like me) and her fiance, who is an early riser, as the lark. I thought this was such a sweet concept, and I framed the birds in a floral wreath, featuring flowers and the colour scheme being used for the big day.

If you are interested in commissioning me, for wedding artwork or otherwise, you can enquire at: mail@hollyexley.com

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love the idea of matching the birds to their personalities xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea. Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I imitate the water color concept you did for your owl in a painting I'm doing for a contest I'm entering?

    ReplyDelete