Thursday, 9 February 2012

A Portrait of Noel Fielding | Watercolour Illustrations

Noel Fielding Painting 
So apparently I like painting the faces of comedy! After Miranda earlier this week, I present to you a litttle slice of Noel. His face was incredibly hard to capture and I kept second guessing myself - "is his nose really this long?!" but I've come to understand that he's just got an unusual face! Luckily for him, his features seem to come together quite nicely, even when painted blue.

Who shall I paint next??? I'd really love some suggestions!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect! We worship Noel :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh your illustrations always amaze me. I'm a big fan of the boosh but have yet to watch his comedy show, is it any good if you've managed to see it?

    I'd like to see Mr Michael McIntyre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great painting, Holly :)

    Russell Howard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is amazing - raw talent you've got right there! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the suggestions, and the kind comments. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO good! - how about Billy Connolly with his purple beard?!

    ReplyDelete