Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Mother's Day Paintings | Watercolour Flowers

For the past few days I've been busy creating these mini paintings, which I think make perfect personal gifts for someone special - and who's more special than your mum! The paintings are on 140lbs Cotham watercolour paper, and are special little wreaths of flowers, featuring peonies, dandelions, babies breath and woodland foliage.

SOLD

SOLD






These are especially for Mother's day, and so I'm offering them at a special lower price of £18 (!) so get them whilst you can. I also have a framing service which you can request in the comments section once you have placed your order. I frame in white, oak and walnut. You can find everything by clicking the link below.



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! The third one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These designs are absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete