Saturday, 11 February 2012

Circus Animal Illustrations!

Naughty Monkey

Baffled Kitten
Here are some illustrations I made for a possible future commission. I can't say much more about it at the moment, and if I'm honest I am 90% sure the commission wont go ahead, but it was great to use such bright colours and tell a little story with my illustrations. I have wanted to expand my portfolio for a while with some children's illustrations and I'm happy with my image making here. I'd love to do more.

5 comments:

  1. The detail is stunning. The colours are so ric and vibrant! The shade of blue is a beautiful colour. Best of luck with the commission, really hope it goes ahead. Even if it doesn't then look at it as you've created something fresh, every drawing is an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute :) I love the star detail in the second photo x

    francisdodson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete