Thursday, 19 January 2012

New Printy Treats | Watercolour Illustrations

Fine Art Prints from Holly Exley Illustration


I just wanted to let you know about a few new prints you can buy on my Society 6 page. I realised I haven't updated my profile in a while, so I thought I'd give it some love. If you haven't used Society 6 to buy prints before, I have only ever heard good things about the site - high quality prints, you choose the size, quick delivery AND a framing service. Pretty good if you ask me.




I think this last one is a cute print for a Valentines gift. Why say it with flowers when you can say it with sausage dogs?

Visit my Society 6 page >>>here<<<

I'd love to connect with fellow artists on Society 6 too! Leave your links in the comments section, I'm thinking of treating myself to a few new prints for my new Bristol home.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that sausage dog print is just great! You're right, it would be such a nice Valentine's Day present haha.

    You have also reminded me about Society 6 website. I might have to start using mine again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I might have to buy a few of your pieces when I get paid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ ♥ ♥, especially the figural shakers, they are simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete