Monday, 27 June 2011

Face Painting!



Good evening one and all. I have a new mini business I'm launching today. I've been working as a face painter on and off throughout my time in London and I thought it would be lovely to start something on my own. I will have a face painting stall at Little London Fields Festival in August which I'm hugely excited about, as well as a few summer fetes around Hackney. I'm also considering Chatsworth Road market in Clapton every Sunday, because everyone knows it'll be the new Broadway market before long (here's hoping). Anyway, please 'like' my facebook page AND if you know of anyone in the London area looking for children's entertainment, I'm rather good and my rates are very competitive. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new venture!!!
    I love reading your blog, I have just finished by BA in illustration and a lot of what you write really hits home with me. I handed my work in at the end of June and graduate in July and have already experienced great optimism and confidence, quickly over taken by general gloom and despair. Totally unprepared.
    Carry on with your beautiful work, all the best.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete