Thursday, 17 March 2011

Patchwork





Wow. I haven't posted in quite a while.
I've been a busy intern recently, working for FiveGoMad and Margaret as well as FINALLY making my PDF portfolio. This needs to make the rounds soon- but I'm a little scared. 
I recently ordered a very old and decrepit vintage patchwork quilt after trawling the internet for hours on end, which has gradually led me down the road and into obsessionsville. I just love the look of them. I've always had this secret passion for wholesome Americana ( cough cough Gilmore Girls cough cough ) and I guess this quilt interest feeds from that. Whilst I waited for my beloved quilt to arrive, I made paintings instead.


I'm selling the originals for £40 each (they are a4 watercolours). If anyone would like one (theres only 3!) email me at mail@hollyexley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment