Sunday, 14 November 2010

Ballad Of Issue 4







E
xciting news. The lovely people of Ballad Of magazine chose my work to be included in their magazine- and its out now! I first came across the mag in the Tate book-shop and absolutely loved it. It was so beautifully printed and featured a huge selection of great illustrators, artists and photographers, that I thought to myself 'I want my work in here' And now it is! I am actually pretty proud of myself for the work I produced and for achieving a goal I set myself. It might be a small, non-profit goal, but if I'm being honest I've really struggled since becoming a graduate, with working a full time job and desperately scrabbling out of my over-draft, I've felt I have little time, energy or motivation to produce work. So to see my work in print will definitely put a smile on my face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment